The City of Light

Sunday, December 2, 2012

We spent our last night in Paris enjoying the beautiful city lights on the Pont des Arts. I was determined to leave a lock behind on the bridge, but due to some ill-planning, the only thing I could come up with was a tiny silver luggage lock from one of our small carry-on bags. If you look closely, you can see it in the picture with Andrew's hand pointing to it. While it may not have been the most impressive lock, it still had all the meaning attached to it ♥ 
Although we only had one short weekend to see the city, I would definitely consider our trip to Paris very successful. Out of all the cities I have visited, it's one of my favorites and I can't wait to go back one day!

1 comments:

  1. I had a trip to Paris planned many years ago and it fell through at the last minute. I have been dreaming of it ever since. Your blog posts make me even more anxious to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger